This page has moved to a new address.

Spicy Tomato & Mushroom Tilapia

The Best Blog Recipes: Spicy Tomato & Mushroom Tilapia

Mar 11, 2013

Spicy Tomato & Mushroom Tilapia



Oh my goodness... my lunch yesterday was so delicious!

I knew I wanted to have Tilapia but I didn't know how to season it.  I had a ton of fresh mushrooms & cherry tomatoes and I just stood there looking at my ingredients until it finally hit me.

Does that happen to any of you?  You're hungry, you know what you want to use but you don't know the exact way you want to put it together?  My husband is always coming in the kitchen to ask me what I'm doing and usually I'm just standing there in deep thought, lol!

Well, my friends it paid off.  I really loved how easy and quick this Tilapia dish was to make and the flavor turned out really great! 

And it's a perfect dish if you're trying to eat healthy and lose weight!
Since this is one of my "Healthy Recipes" that has aided me in losing and maintaining my weight I have put the recipe and directions on my Weight Loss Blog {Ready 2 Lose Weight}

Please CLICK HERE to be taken directly to the recipe

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2013 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Daydreamin' in the pantry said...

Congrats Shauna... You look awesome!

I recently started following your blog and I love reading about your adventures and trying your recipes out!

 
At March 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for saying I look awesome! That really means a lot to me :) And thanks for taking the time to check out both of my sites!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home