This page has moved to a new address.

English Muffin Breakfast Mini's

The Best Blog Recipes: English Muffin Breakfast Mini's

Mar 26, 2013

English Muffin Breakfast Mini's



Do you guys like mini foods as much as I do?  Aren't they are fun to make and fun to eat!  Well, at least I think they are :)

That's why I whipped up a quick batch of English Muffin Breakfast Mini's this morning for my family.  I couldn't bring myself to make them another boring breakfast sandwich.  I mean, I am a food blogger.  I'm supposed to be creative, right?!?  

Only one problem.  If you've read my previous posts you'll know that the man of the house doesn't like raw eggs poured directly over bread and then baked in the oven.  So that's why my breakfast bakes are usually assembled and then just get their cheese melted at the end in the oven.  No soggy bread over here in this house thank you very much! 


English Muffin Breakfast Mini's Ingredients
(makes 6 servings)
1 English muffin
4 eggs, scrambled
butter
5 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled/chopped
2-3 green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 - 3/4 cup of shredded Colby Monterrey Jack cheese (depending on how cheesy you want it)
salsa

Directions
Lightly butter the inside of 6 individual cupcake/muffin spots in your muffin pan.

Butter 1 English muffin and cut it into small bite sized pieces.  Place the cut pieces of English muffin into the bottoms of your greased muffin tin.  Place under the broiler for about 3-5 minutes or until the English muffin starts to brown slightly.  Remove from oven and set aside. 

Put 1/2 tablespoon of butter into a medium skillet and cook your scrambled eggs with 1 teaspoon minced garlic mixed in until they are done.  

Spoon your eggs evenly into the 6 spots that are already filled with your toasted English muffin pieces.  

Top your egg mixture with shredded cheese and green onions.  

Place in the oven under the broiler and cook until the cheese is melted and just about starts to bubble.  

Remove from the oven and top with your crumbled/chopped bacon.  

Add about 1/2 tablespoon of salsa to the top of each English Muffin Breakfast Mini and serve right away!  

Hope you've enjoyed this recipe! 




We've also been busy sharing this recipe on many different blog link parties! For a complete list of where we like to party please visit the "Link Parties" tab at the top of the page :)

I'd also love for you to read about my amazing weight loss journey that
I've been on over the past few months....  and check out my
before & after weight loss pictures by visiting my other site

Labels:

12 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

These are so cute! I love them! Pinned :)

 
At March 27, 2013 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Shauna, This looks so good and fun to make for company. I hope you'll pop over to my link party at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
Happy Easter,
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

 
At March 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my Easter overnighters will love this. Over from Crafty World. My first time to link up. So glad I found it.
QMM

 
At March 27, 2013 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These look great! I may have to make some of these this weekend.

Holly
Not Done Growing

 
At March 28, 2013 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Totally making these tomorrow. I am so over pancakes or a fried egg sammie! lol thanks for sharing!
Kim @ www.twotendesigns.com

 
At March 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Christi said...

Oh I love these, they look yummy and super simple! Thanks for sharing!

 
At March 29, 2013 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Adorned From Above said...

Shauna,
These look delicious. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
Debi and Charly

 
At March 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Miz Helen said...

I just love your Minis, this is perfect for a brunch or a crowd. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

 
At April 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Adorable & yummy!

 
At April 4, 2013 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

These look perfect for brekkie. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays.

 
At April 5, 2013 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

These look delicious! Pinned ;) Thanks for the recipe, Shauna! Happy Friday!! :)

 
At April 6, 2013 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Conniesua said...

Hi, I found your blog by pnterest, and I love it, I´ll be here to see your beautiful recipes, !! CONGRATULATIONS !!
Hugs,
Connie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home